Friday, August 14, 2020

Distraction is Done

 Well I have done all the damage to my credit card that I can.  Here is a just a few of the things I bought.


 

I already have the 3 stall version of this, but like this one, it may be missing pieces.  My idea is to build the round house, but to leave it in a partial state of construction.  3 or 4 of the stalls in use and the others under construction.  A small bit of kit bashing.

 

 This is the one engine in the Marklin line that is most produced and thus the least expensive.  I am working on a battery powered track cleaning unit.  The plan is to convert this to a DC motor/controller and then power it by battery contained in a low sided goods wagon it pulls.  As it cleans the track, it can start to recharge the battery from track power.  With a BT interface, it can be controlled by a mobile device.  Obviously there can be lots of other features that can be included.  Too many projects to do.

 

Could not resist this.  A mode modern version of the signals I already have.

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment