Tuesday, February 22, 2022

LEGO Fix Obtained

 

It has been a while since there was a chance to buy bulk LEGO by sifting through a Brick Pile.  The two places I obtained bricks before have not offered this since Jan 2020.  However, a 3rd party LEGO store in the Bay Area had a sale over the weekend with lots of variety.  These pictures show what I got.  I only had two hours, so I did not get as much as I would like.  But it definitely scratched and itch that has been there for a while.  

Mostly what I got was items for the continued work on the cliff area behind the Planetary Space Base.  But there were other items that I needed for the Walker project I am working on also.


 

Plus there were several partially assembled items that were interesting, as shown here.





 

All in all, a good time was had and I may have to go back again.


No comments:

Post a Comment