Sunday, May 1, 2022

Brick Ideas I am playing with

I ran across these translucent blue domes several times and over time acquired a few.  Not knowing what exactly I would do with them.  As the wall and plateau come into  focus, these seem like the perfect part to build some kink of control function.

These are the three that I have.  One on the left is 8x8 and the other two are 6x6.  The two on the left use the new ratchet hinge connection while the one on the right is the old multi position grip.

Just another view that shows that shows the connection point.

Here I have built a basic model of what the 8x8 might look like with parts that I have.

Another view from the side.  The picture below is a new space gun I am working on.  I am thinking of connecting translucent hoses to the side rings of the 8x8 and running these hoses to the space gun.  If I can get a small LED to light up the hose, that would be perfect.

Here is the 6x6 in its basic form.  This one I would like to motorize and attach space guns on either side.  This way it spins around while firing.


Another idea is to use this as a cockpit of a space transport that moves groups of Blacktron II Minifigs around.  Also moves them in and out of the Launch Port portion of the Planetary Base.



 

No comments:

Post a Comment