Monday, October 30, 2023

Lego Exposition - Washington DC


 During part of this road trip to the East, we visited the National Building Museum. At this time they have an exhibition called Brick City.  Here are some of what is on display.

Early LEGO sets.

I really liked this one.  I have been wanting to place a cafeteria/mess hall in the Space Outpost.  While this is a market, I think it will serve as a great inspiration for this detail.  More pictures follow.





The detail in this display is incredible.  


 This is a cut away of the National Building Museum.  The remaining pictures are of that model.









What I find appealing of this model is the office space.  This is another feature I need to improve in the Space Outpost and this will serve as inspiration.




No comments:

Post a Comment