Monday, September 30, 2024

Detailing the Plateau (Right Side) Part 2


 Now that the tera forming is done, then I started adding the detail.  In general the "rainy times" ended a while ago.  Thus we have plants that are still growing, but some are beginning to die out.  Thus the use of olive green and brown plants.








There is no magic here.  Randomness is the order of the day.  I have piles of each type of plant and just start placing them.  I will put some of the stones in first, since I need a pace for a worker with a scanner.  Other than that I slowly work across one section at a time.  I find that working on an entire module simultaneously, it improves the randomness. When i tried to sweep across a module, there seemed to be some repeating happening.




No comments:

Post a Comment