Friday, June 14, 2024

New Container Ship

 

This is the first Lego Space set I had.  And t is the only that has survived me and to kids.  For some reason it has remained mostly intact.  I have used it in the display on and off, until the floating platform was built.  Since then it has been a fixture in the display.

Well time has moved on.  The Starfleet Voyager was a little big for the platform and is a classic implementation.  The display it self is not as boxy and for the most part studs are tiled over. 

This was my first idea for a replacement.  It is very similar to the original.  But it ended up being even bigger.  

Which led to the this.  It is a little smaller than the original, but keeps the lines of the my first idea.




Different views.  I am working on instructions and will post them on the website when I get done.  I may yet revisit the original idea and finish it also.





No comments:

Post a Comment