Monday, March 15, 2021

Development Roadmap

There are several items I would like to get done before the end of the year.  My list is probably overly ambitious considering everything, but without goals, I find it hard to stay focused.  There is no particular order here, though Brick Buddy II is probably the highest priority.

 

Brick Buddy II 


 

I very much want this to be done and ready for use.  This has been sidetracked by the move, the virus and various other things.  But now all of that is mostly behind us, so we can move on.

 

 

 

 

 

 

Planetary Space Base Expansion



 

 

 

 

 

I have some great ideas on how to make this better and bigger.  Most of it depends on Brick Buddy II.

 

Train Tools

There are two items here.  One I have lots of small displays I acquired years ago.  I want to turn these into billboards for HO train layouts.  They can be loaded with changing displays or a static display.  Also  I have an idea for a battery operated track cleaner.  It would use track power unless the track is too dirty, then it would run on a rechargeable battery. It would also provide real time information back about the track voltage so you could find dead spots via a Bluetooth link and a mobile app.

 

So we will see if all of this can be done and just how long it will take.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment