Tuesday, December 12, 2023

Brick Palooza - Part 2

 


Here is a link to the Brick Palooza Facebook page.

And a link to a video of our display.

And here are some of the more interesting MOCs at the show.

I was interested in the detailing with the plants in this one.

This and the three pictures that follow show D-Day on Omaha beach.  It was a very impressive display.




This one was very colorful and detailed.





Interesting use of sand green color.


A collection of castle sets.

This was a depiction of the Mad Max world.

I really liked the water simulation.



Pictures of some kitchen ideas for when I detail out the kitchen area of the cafeteria.

A recreation of the bar from Cheers.  I may have to put in a bar when I do the living quarters. 

Yoda and Christmas.

Then there were a group of COS Players there as we see in these pictures.








 


The Omaha Beach MOC was best in show.

 


We were the winners in the Space Category.


No comments:

Post a Comment