Wednesday, June 20, 2018

Small Dual Laser Cannon

This laser cannon initially started on the center platform.  But now I am moving them to the main laser cannon platform.  Here is what they now look like.


It starts with a simple 4 x 6 plate and two hinges for the cannons.


A different view. I am using black because I want the insides to be dark.  Unfortunately it is hard to see the detail in these views.


Here the clear cannons are attached.  Later they will be fitted with LEDs.


Looking closely at the back, you can see 1x1 void.  This is for running the wires to the LEDs.


Here I added a 1x4 plate to connect the cannons together.  Eventually I added another to help make the inside darker.


Added the slopes.


Here I have added the walls.  There are two fluted bricks that are meant to be vents.  I used a sand blue one  to offset the color and make it stand out.  Then single tan one just fades in.


The problem with placing these fluted bricks at the end is shown above.  Don't like this.


So I moved it over by using 1x1 bricks on either side.


As you can see here there is no exposed edge as above.





This is the almost finished laser cannon.  Waiting on one part to arrive.


No comments:

Post a Comment