Thursday, July 9, 2020

Bricks by the Bay 2020


virtual vision.jpg

Tomorrow Bricks by the Bay starts.  It is all virtual.  This might be an interesting concept even for future in person conventions.  I am looking forward to this as a change of pace from working with the Harmony framework.

So what looks interesting from my viewpoint. 
  1. Well obviously I will want to browse the MOCs.  I would have very much liked to have done something new as indicated earlier.  But time has not been n my side.  I hope by next year I will have at least started the Planetary Station upgrade, using the new Brick Buddy 2.
  2. 12 Noon  Micropolis
  3. 2PM The LDraw session is also somethng I want to attend.  I have used this in the past and it is a very useful tool for creating MOCs and most definitely for documenting a MOC.
  4. 3PM Catcus Brick
  5. 5PM I will be very interested to listen to the LEGO Masters TV show discussion with Richard and Flynn.
  6. 6PM Alternate slopes workshop
  7. LEGO 3D database
@bricksbythebay





No comments:

Post a Comment