Monday, January 3, 2022

Year 2022, Where are we headed

 

 
As the New Year dawns, here are the goals for 2022.

Lego Shows to attend

These are the shows we are planning on attending in 2022.  In all cases we will be showing our MOC and a few we will be vending.

Brick Fest Live (San Jose)  March 26 & 27

Brick Days (Omaha)  April 23 & 24

Bricks by the Bay  Jun 23-26
 
Brick Fest Live (San Diego)  Dates TBD
 

Product Development Road Map


Brick Buddy II 


 


 

 

 

 

 

 

 

This really needs to  be done this year and ready for production.  Mostly what is needed to finish is the MP3 section and finalizing the scripting.  This will get added priority this year.

 

Planetary Space Base Expansion

I have some great ideas on how to make this better and bigger. Some of this depends on Brick Buddy II.  I need to continue to build the cliff.  This is largest thing I need to do, but is also the most expensive. 


The two pictures above are renderings of a walker that will roam the cliffs.  I am also working on some construction robots.
 

Train Tools

There are three items here.  These first two are left over from last year.  One I have lots of small displays I acquired years ago.  I want to turn these into billboards for HO train layouts.  They can be loaded with changing displays or a static display.  Also  I have an idea for a battery operated track cleaner.  It would use track power unless the track is too dirty, then it would run on a rechargeable battery. It would also provide real time information back about the track voltage so you could find dead spots via a Bluetooth link and a mobile app.  The final one is to upgrade all of the turnout/signal control units I built 10 years ago and to build a MiWi to Bluetooth interface so I can control the train from a tablet/phone.

 

So we will see if all of this can be done and just how long it will take.


No comments:

Post a Comment