Wednesday, June 1, 2022

Working and Blogging, the Final Conflict

Again it is a conflict of trying to work done and them document what was done.

So here are some things that are coming:

  1. Bricks By the Bay  June 23-26 Santa Clara Convention Center
  2. Making LED lights easier
  3. Old Idea Redone with a new Brick Light Controller
  4. Expanding the Planetary Space Base Entrance
  5. MOC Detailing
  6. New Product offerings

I will be writing on each of these topics in the next day or two.  I am waiting on a PCB to arrive and some Bricklink orders.  So I have some time on my hands.

The Picture above is of the entrance to the Planetary Space Base that was redone for Nebraska Brick Days.  That was done very quickly and what would I call a first pass at it.  This iteration has been expanded to include a conference room, briefing room and lighting through out.  


No comments:

Post a Comment