Thursday, January 18, 2024

Couches

 

Space Outpost ONE is on a desolate and mostly barren rock/planet (this is very vague and intentional).  Thus from the outside it mostly a sand/dirt color with the Sand Green topping.  But inside in the living areas and the hangers, I have tried to add some color.  Above is the beginning of the recreation room with a seating area.  

There is some space here that needs to be filled.  So I went through the parts to find what colors would support this couch design.  

And this is what I have.  I will need to build some more tables, some with food or drinks.  Then arrange this in the area.  Will probably build a large screen TV also for the area.  The final addition might be some sort of table game, pool, air hockey, shuffle board, etc.  Right now the build table has the Main Defense module in pieces on it.  I need to finish it first.


 



No comments:

Post a Comment