Tuesday, January 9, 2024

First Module Rebuild - Part 1

 

This is the first module I built. It formed the basis for all the work that followed.  But it did not conform to the latest module standard I am using.  In particular, the cliff would never fit behind it.

 

This is actually the first incarnation of this module.  This is before I thought about the Space Outpost.

This is the first implementation in the module form.  It shows the basic look, but not the right color scheme.

And now it looks like this.  

Every module has a name, mostly so I can know what module the Android app is connected to.  This is called Main Defense, since it had the first space guns on it.  I like the two antenna towers, so they will stay.  The supporting buildings in the center and on the right will probably merge into one large structure.  I am also going to keep the gears in the front, since this is what attracts people.

More as the rebuild progresses.





No comments:

Post a Comment