Monday, November 20, 2023

Right Side Connector


 This is first connector I am working on.  This shows the blank and the equivalent in previous connectors.  My first thought was a large control panel on one side and some form of power system that the control panel is monitoring.

I built a stand with SNOT bricks.  Then attached a 6 x 10 plate.  On the upper 4 x 10 section of studs,  I attached various decorated tiles.  On the top row,  I used decorated 1 x 2 "cheese" slopes, except they are facing down.  One row up from the bottom, I attached two 1 x 4 SNOT bricks to form a shelf.  Then placed more decorated tiles. 

Here is a close up of the control panel.

I went through multiple iterations of the power system.  The space is essentially 4 x18 studs. This shows one of the iterations.

This is where I ended up.  I am not particularly happy with this.  It is OK, but not what I was hoping for.  I can always come back and change this later.  Though I have some really small UV LEDs and if I can get them under the four antennas and the four cones (all transparent neon green), then this might look pretty good.

Here it is installed.



No comments:

Post a Comment