Monday, February 5, 2024

First Module Rebuild - Part 5

I am adding a new 4 barrel gun.  This new addition will replace the transparent blue flashing rock on top of the center section.  

Here is the back side as it sits on the top of the building.  Unlike the unit in the front in this post, the wire had to come out the back.  

Here is the LED in this area.  If you look carefully you can see a tower of round 1 x 1 bricks.  All the wiring goes down the center of these bricks.

So I had to drill a hole here to get the wires through.  I needed one power, one ground for the area LEDs and then two control wires for the four barrel gun on the top. 

There is an LED on the bottom that lights up the motor compartment.  Then a 1 x 2 modified plate with pin hole, is used to guide the wiring.

Even though I used modular building techniques to be able to access this area, the wiring is restricting the removal.  I need to think this through a little more.




No comments:

Post a Comment